Saturday 31 March 2012

Small Town Girl in a Big Scary City

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4698587/?claim=sfxhq52t6em">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Two weeks ago now, I took the plunge and finally moved up to the big city to live with my friends and follow my career in television.
We’re living in a lovely little place in Chiswick and on our first night in we celebrated with champagne, thai food and watching the snow fall outside our window.
I'm the resident girly girl of the house and get a near constant ribbing for how many times a week I paint my nails, and the vast amount of beauty products I moved into the bathroom cabinet on our first day here. So as my housemates don't appreciate my love for all things cleanly, smelly, pretty sparkly and just downright helpful, I had no choice but to share these delights on the internet!

So here it is, my blog. The ramblings of a twenty-something, seaside town, incredibly girly girl, just trying to make her way in the big city.

Love and kisses,
Holly Salts


No comments:

Post a Comment