Saturday 31 March 2012

Feather Hair Extensions


This weekend, I finally got around to trying out a new trend that I’ve had my eye on for a while - feather hair extensions.

I told my Mum I was planning on putting these in, and I haven’t heard her laugh so much since she accidentally overdosed on Diazepam before a dentist appointment last summer. But despite her ridicule, I tried them anyway and I have to say, I really do love them.

I bought the ‘Natural Ginger’ collection from Additional Lengths (www.additionallengths.co.uk) which turned out to be great value for money. £20 and I have ten feathers, micro rings, a hair threader and all delivered straight to my front door in less than 30 hours.
Putting them in couldn’t have been simpler, and they’ve taken really well to being washed and styled along with the rest of my hair (which varies on crazy curly, or dead straight - depending entirely on how long I’ve snoozed the alarm for that morning.)

Little worried that the blonder ones are too light for my hair, but I’m going to test wear them out tomorrow and see whether the Pocahontas jokes outweigh the compliments!

Love and Kisses,
Holly Salts

No comments:

Post a Comment